Friday, March 16, 2007

Cat Scratch Fever!




Well, I think I have a plan for the TRI. I know what how much sail area I am looking for, and the beam I'm looking for as well as how much displacement the AMAs need too. The center hull will be glass instead of ply. I'm going to make a female mold and follow the same build method as the tremolino. Imitation is the highest form of flattery... well, there you go. The only thing missing is the catamaran donor boat. So I'm gonna find my running shoes and my honeys credit card and I'm gonna go shopping!

There is a Tremolino for sale in Iowa. If I'm lucky I will be able to work something out.


But all this attention is pulling me away from Rapscallion. The new mainsail project is the next thing on my list of things to do after the bathroom renovation is complete. I hope to start on the sail next week. I'm going to order the laminate fabric next week.

No comments: