Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Turing, sailing and a guy who likes boats.





Finally! I have something really interesting to do! One of my big hobbies is Neural Networks. I love them! I have programed them to do simple things in the past, but now I'm going to program one to perform VPP analysis for various boat designs. It should be an interesting project. I'm amazed that no one has done something like this in the past. But the real excitement hit me when my wife was talking about an opportunity for a neural net to help her with her work. That project however, is very complicated and would require a budget... The VPP program would be a great place to start. I would also like to set up a neural network to perform market research. The potential for this application in marketing given what Wal-Mart can monitor in real time is staggering.

No comments: