Sunday, May 27, 2007

I did it!!




MY WAY!

Well, I hit 1000 posts on SA. I said I was gonna pull the plug at 1000, and oddly enough, at this point in my life I don't have the time to put into the forums that I used to. I had fun though, in a Dr strangelove kind of way. Allan Dugan chuckled he said. That alone made it worth something. The final curtain...

I'm also pulling the plug on racing my leadmine. I had a Blast today on Warbird, I'm gonna really miss racing.... of this I am certain. I hope the little boats are just as fun as the leadmines..

3 comments:

EVK4 said...

leaving on a high note.....good job. I think we stopped frequenting the same SA forums, i haven't seen your posts in a while (except for the excellent plug on the blogging thread).

Quitting SA is a good thing, it's really like watching a train wreck. The odd thing is that I don't know if I've ever met a sailor that wasn't interesting or at the very least nice. Can you imagine if those people were like that in real life. Eck.

"Raps" said...

There are a lot good people there, and I'll drop in from time to time; but I'll use a different screen name. How about "Raps's Secret Identity"

EVK4 said...

"Undercover Raps"

"This isn't Raps"