Thursday, May 17, 2007

Potato Days!




Living in the midwest can be surreal at times, but I guess in the end it is no different than living anywhere else, weirdness is in the eye of the spud... spuds have eyes right? Well, here is an opportunity for spuds to get a close up of the time honored classic man vs. man conflict. I just love the idea of watching mashed potato wrestling. The idea is probably better than actually watching it, unless a yeti is wrestling a platoon of Gnomes, now that would be something fit for a cable pay per view! Actually, I'm surprised professional wrestling hasn't introduced a yeti in their mix..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, here's a potato days video from Barnesville.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fSc1W3Xv578

Unknown said...

Oh yeah,
I recently did an interview for CNN HEADLINE NEWS about mashed potato wrestling and video producing for the web. It's going to be run on a new show called "NEWS TO ME". I believe it will be on this weekend only because they're using my footage to promote their show. It could be next week though. I dunno yet I'm waiting for the CNN producer to get back to me. Check it out anyway. The same show runs 4 times a weekend. Details below.

about news to me--
News To Me, the first cable news program comprised of user-generated video, will debut on Headline News on Saturday, May 19, at 12:30 p.m., it was announced today by Ken Jautz, executive vice president, CNN Worldwide. The program, hosted by award-winning actor/producer Eric Lanford, will showcase the most compelling videos, pictures and stories traversing the Internet. The program will air on Headline News each Saturday and Sunday at 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (Eastern TIme).
11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (Central Time).

It should be good.

"Raps" said...

Thanks Steve. I'll TEVO it!