Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rapscallion's view of the kingdom...





How could someone not believe in Gnomes and leprechauns when faced with such a view. Perhaps is isn't as awe inspiring as the Mountains of Boulder, or the Redwoods of California; but this is Wisconsin. This is as good as it gets....here. I could snap a few pics of chewing cows sauntering lazy-a-ly along a poop covered field surrounded by an electric fence.... This is the silver lining of America's dairyland for me. At the moment... it seems to be more than enough.... doesn't it.

The crazy part about these pictures is the Rainbow ends at the Sheboygan Yacht Club, the very same place as our wedding reception. Beautiful? Ironic? or just plain wrong.... Only time will tell... My wife seems to like me so far...

1 comment:

EVK4 said...

Just getting to say "sheboygan" a couple of times a day would make living there worthwhile. sheboygan -- I like that.