Thursday, December 27, 2007

Laser 28 For Sale

Well, I have gotten a flood of emails about my boat for sale on sailing anarchy. And from what the interested parties have said it would seem the marine surveyor I just talked to was about right with his value assessment. There has been some grumblings from the one-designdanestas about the boat leaving the fleet, but I think there are some locals interested in buying one someday.

I'm hoping to set up an interview with some sailing people in lake geneva soon, I need to get going on some BYM stuff. I also need to look for some new racing opportunities. The little boats on the little lake will be lots of fun, I'm gonna see bout Fond du Lac too. Racing scows was a blast. Worst case the laser doesn't find a buyer and I putz on that for a season.

The Trans Winn is calling.... And i did find a ride for Chi Mac already, thanks to an Ocean Racing connection. more on that and the banana20 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Frank Fletcher said...

Is your Laser 28 still for sale? If so, how much are you asking? Where does she lie, and can you provide a list of equipment she goes with and some info on her condition?

Thanks,
Frank Fletcher