Thursday, January 18, 2007

secret societies


Secret societies are neat. I always wanted to be a part of a secret society. Take for example, the skull and bones society; the fellas at yale. I would have loved to join that, but they didn't have a chapter at the Fond du Lac community college, where I spent my first 3 Junior years.

Rumor has it the skull and bones club is connected to the illuminati. Neat! I read about this society of powerful families hell bent on a new world order. They also are supposed to worship satan. Ahhh, the dark side of the force. Secret societies seem to have all of the fun.

The closest I came to a secret society was a rogue 4h club splinter cell. We were breeding a highly trained rabbit army; undoubtly the luckiest army in history!!!!!!

I want to join the free masons... they are supposed to be part of the illuminati. I heard the free mason membership is down.... maybe devil worship isn't as popular with the kids nowa days.... now that they have ipods and x boxes.

I believe I have some great facial hair for a secret society... the pointy mustache is coming along nicely. Also, as far as devil worship goes... I say what the hell. those druid hooded robes look snazzy. What is the worst that can happen?

No comments: