Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Rejected by the busty owl! Saved by a Siren's Song?





I just found out all of the American franchise opportunities for a certain owlery restaurant are sold! I may have to start my own franchise; how about a pirate theme? Pirate burgers? Perhaps Siren Delights? Perhaps mermaid (and merman --- for the women) wait staff? Atlantis fries? maelstrom salad? (tossed) This week has been great for call backs however; I have 3 interviews this week alone. Who knows? (no pun) what the future holds!

I got it!! The restaurant will be called "the nauti mermaid"

2 comments:

EVK4 said...

First off, congrats on the front page mention on SA. And, most importantly, your blog is getting really good...I went away for a week (did you notice your stats tumble, I hit refresh a lot), came back and there's about a dozen new posts. Good ones too, about hooters and mcdonalds and sailing and pirates. You'd better not knock me off my exulted position of top ten sailing blogs in 2007.

"Raps" said...

I don't know how to check stats. probably for the best.... The closest I can come to stats is looking at the google add info... and I did notice on there!!!

I'm glad to have my reader back!!!

as for the top ten list.... how about I make my own list and make you number 1 !!!!

(I don't know about the other list)