Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rapscallion Assination

Well, Suddenly i have a moment to stop and take a breath. 2 days off in a row. I'm caught up at the moment with work, class, and the boat is ready to go. I'm going to race on saturday in Neenah, the fleet up there has grown to 46 boats! It should be interesting. My dad has been working on polars for the boat. I got him one of those velocitik gizmos for his birthday. They are sweet little toys for the techno mind to pensively ponder.... 1 test is worth a thousand expert opinions, and even the guy at the back of the pack is right every once in a while....

I also redesigned the homegrown mainsail I was working on. I took the max girth ratings from the class rules and went from there... The thing is HUGE. 33 sq Meters. I wonder why they don't make them that big all the time? You would need a backstay whip.... maybe that's it.

Found a new killer summer band. Ike Rileys Assination. Stunning Evening is a great tune.

No comments: