Sunday, June 24, 2007

Rapscallion sells out!




I'm not sure if this crop of people interested in crewing will work out, but I was hoping to work up a crew hat or T shirt just the same. Right now all I have at the moment is the idea of the graphic for the boat name. I wanted Rapscallion on the sides of the boat in ransom note font. The Hat would have a couple of sponsor logos, BYM news for one... maybe one more. But I'm blanking on a mascot. I wanted a little rapscallion guy - I was hoping for a harmless trixter persona... but nothing comes to mind.

2 comments:

EVK4 said...

I'm going to do some googling and see what pops up around rapscallion for inspiration. did you ever see these guys: http://www.sailingrap.com/

EVK4 said...

My next t-shirt is going to have a Dia de muertos theme with the tagline "Dia de DFL"