Friday, May 9, 2008

New Season:

A guy named Joe is working on Rapscallion. He is fixing the exhaust for me. It gets smelly in the cabin at times when the motor is running, so he is going to redo the whole exhaust thingy. If that don't work I'm going to pull the motor out and put in a hamster wheel and a series of rubber bands. I'm not going to sell her this year. I can't sell the boat until I buy a boat to replace her. But if I keep both boats I can be a double dog captain. Neet.

I have rejoined the Warbird sailing syndicate. Now, the Warbird team has 2 boats. Although the one design fleet has lost it's numbers, the racing should be a nice way to spend a Wednesday evening.

Lil' Rascal (a little laser) is ready for Elcart lake, and the Beneteau first 8 is ready for NNYC. I'll get on the water this year, and maybe, I'll take a few Gnomes with me.

No comments: