Tuesday, January 23, 2007

update the blog!


I would like to apologize to my reader -- I have not been updating my blog as much as I would like. I have become addicted to Sailing Anarchy. Here is a Sample of some more of my public musings..

This one was called "the jargon of a dreamer".... probably alot of inside information is required for this to be placed in a proper context...hopefully I'll get to that someday. It is from the double DNF thread in the flying tiger thread.

Work to do! Yes! Hiptrader has a date with Destiany! Don't be afraid of it hiptrader! step out on the dance floor and shake your moneymaker of neil pryde goodness!! I believe in you hiptrader!! Come down from the sacred moountain of Marine knowledge and show us all what is written in stone... Your destiany awaits....


And DMM, I love box wine! I make my own sails and I churn my own butter! I would love to go to china and work for Perry the Great! Perry, I would say, and i would rub my chin in a pensive and brooding manner, as if I was performing complex calculations in my head as easially as one would recall what their first lap dance was like....

I would say, Perry, I think that lower gremlin will stand 26.3256 patoopies of torsion force. And at 17.2 degrees of hell and a true wind speed of .007 miles an hour, we should see a torsion force of at least 49,000.0086 mega-patoopies.

We need to add an additional 3.2 crocks of mashed potatoes to the transom....

And yes, maybe 4 pages of responses to a problem that may already have been fixed would constitute the ye ole' addage

When the horse is dead it is prudent to dismount...

but I love being through, but more than that, I love to the idea of it, A boat built for the dreamers, the silly hearts, the people who measure force in patoopies...

1 comment:

EVK4 said...

I may just be that one reader. But now you are linked on my blog and there are probably 1-2 more readers on their way!