Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jonathan Livingston T-Gull




I went to visit the new owner/builder of the T-Gull 2300 and tremolino boatworks. He has worked with Dick Newick (the designer) in the past and now has taken over this business. The molds were stacked in the corner of an industrial warehouse and the citrus sweet smell of epoxy was heavy in the air. He talked to me about his plans for the T-Gull 2300 and Tremolino. There was some really cool stuff in his shop but he didn't want me to take pictures of it. I don't think it will be long before he unveils his new work to the world; he mentioned June as a target date. i did manage to get some pics of the Tremo molds, so I didn't have to leave empty handed. It was an informative visit and I hope I get a chance to talk to him in the future.

No comments: