Sunday, March 4, 2007

Secret Societies Again!




I think I have an idea for my own sailing club. My present YC doesn't allow multi hulls to race. They are banned from racing. Personally, I never understood the logic in turning sailors away because of what kind of boat they sail, but that is just me. I know of at least one more sailor that would like to race trimarans on the Great Lake and several others interested in racing on the little lake. The little lake people are also pretty pumped about starting a disabled sailor program as well!

I really think the little lake is a better for the boss to learn how to sail on, and if I'm successful at starting a disabled sailing program the situation should make her feel more comfortable. The L28 one design secret society will have to live without me for a year, I think I'm going to the dark side!

No comments: